Friday, August 23, 2013

Five For Friday Linky

Tonight, I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs for Five For Friday.

1. I always forget how tiring the first week of school is. I was in bed by 9:30 every night (except one) this week and up at 5:50, but I am ready to sleep late in the morning!

2. Monday night, my ring finger started itching and then swelled about three times it's normal size. I got my engagement ring off but couldn't get my wedding band off. It is still swollen a little bit, but I was finally able to get my ring off yesterday. We think I was bitten by something, but have no idea what. All I could think about was that I couldn't miss any school :)

3. I have a good class! I have 9 girls and 7 boys. I do have my "rounders" but nothing out of the normal.

4. The jump from 3rd to Kindergarten is HUGE. I knew it was, but reality set in this week :) 

5. I left today without planning for next week (gasp), but my brain was so tired that I probably wouldn't have been that productive. So, I will be back tomorrow or Sunday. 

Hope everyone had a great week and gets some rest this weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think, feel, etc. Feel free to ask questions too!