Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Summer Recap

One more day and I will be back at school. I thought I would do a "Summer Recap," so I won't forget what I did this summer! 

For our 1 year anniversary, my husband and I traveled to Myrtle Beach, SC. We had a great time!


The Skywheel is so pretty!

We had pictures taken and used our wedding picture. Next year, we will use one of these pictures.

Absolutely loved how this turned out! I wanted it done on our Wedding Day, but forgot (imagine that). 

This is probably one of my favorites from all of the ones taken. 

On our way back from Myrtle Beach, we stopped in Charleston. After a little researching, I found websites with directions to the houses used in Army Wives. Any other fans out there?? This is Claudia Joy's house. The ivy is fake!!

Ignore the cheesy smile...this is Denise's house.

Rolin's House...you could pick the houses out because all of the windows were boarded up!

At the Administration Building. They are all close together. They were working on this building, so I'm hoping there will be another season!

This is this past weekend at the Dixie Stampede. We had a great time in Gatlinburg!


I've started the back to school dreams. Well, I actually had a couple in July, but they stopped. Now, they've started again. I couldn't sleep past 7:30 this morning for thinking about all that I've got to do! My husband and I are going to the school tonight to do a few more things that I need his help with! Then, I have to report Friday morning. Adios Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think, feel, etc. Feel free to ask questions too!