Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday Made it

Today, I'm linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made-It.

One of my favorite school supplies are Crayola Crayons. Yes, I am a firm believer that they need to be Crayola. The other's break, and don't color well. My first year teaching I made a crayon wreath. The next year I had to re-do it with my new last name. Last year, I decided I'd make something with crayons to go out in the hall.

So, I made a "3," because I was teaching 3rd grade.


In May, I was so sad when I realized my "3rd" was no longer needed. So, I took all the crayons off and saved the canvas for a new creation. Can you guess what I made???


Yep! You guessed it! An Owl!!



It is now hanging out in the hall waiting to greet my students! Anything is possible with crayons, have fun!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love your owl! I have a teacher at my school that would love one. I might just have to make her one for Christmas. CUTE!!!
    Mrs. Brown Loves Bookworms

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I might have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! Just make sure you have lots of hot glue handy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! You are a crayon artist! Crayola would be proud!! Nice job!

    Laura ~ First Grade Spies

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think, feel, etc. Feel free to ask questions too!